The frustration gets bigger if you are using an expensive and branded laptop like Acer and you don’t know how to get out of such situations. Most of the users have no idea how to reset Acer laptop to factory settings without password but it is actually quite easy. Alternatively, use a password recovery tool to remove the Windows 10 administrator password and recover the lost password. The tool removes administrator and user passwords on Windows 10, 8, 7 Vista, and XP, without losing data. I can’t count the number of times I’ve had to reset the Acer laptop password. I often forget it and can’t log into the device. A password keeps my files protected from unauthorized access, but it can also lock one out of their computer.
- Minecraft sound not working is a problem a considerable number of gamers have had to deal with on Windows, Mac, and Xbox One platforms.
- This should fix the sound issues you face with Minecraft, although you must wait for the game to reload textures as it will likely take a significant amount of time.
- Here in this article, we will be showing you how to fix it on your Windows step by step with images.
- If a mermaid spends too much time out of the ocean however, they will become a normal Sim.
- This software has amazing features to fix a plethora of computer boot errors by burning bootable ISO image on a USB or CD/DVD.
The gaming experience of shockwave flash chrome crashing Microsoft has been improved on Windows 10. It has added many game features, such as Game DVR.
Computer Data Recovery
You will need to remove the check from this box to stop seeing this error. When you have set a program to keep running, you should never again get the error message. You additionally have the choice to tap the “Change settings for all users” option to permit all accounts to have managerial rights over that particular program. Another way to resolve “The requested operation requires elevation” error is by disabling “Elevate without prompting”in the Group Policy Editor.
The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval
Lillian is a technical writer and a tech enthusiast who loves to share technical tips and solutions to computer problems. As a Microsoft Certified Professional , she writes posts to solve various Windows system issues, and shares technical tips for gaming, video streaming, etc. If you’re running the old DirectX feature in your computer, you should consider updating the DirectX in your computer to fix the Sims 3 keeps crashing issue. There are many game lovers who are bothered by the issue The Sims 3 keeps crashing.